Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Etón FR160B Microlink Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight, Solar Power and Cell Phone Charger (Black)

Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight, Solar Power, and Cell Phone Charger

Amazon Sales Rank: #265 in Consumer Electronics Size: Handheld Color: Black Brand: Eton Model: FR160B Dimensions: 2.50" h x 5.25" w x 1.75" l, .70 pounds AM (520-1710 KHz) & FM (87-108MHz) NOAA weatherband USB cell phone charger (USB cable not included) 3.5 mm headphone input Dimensions Accessories: owner¿s manual, warranty card Specifications subject to change

Tune_in: to the MICROLINK FR160 by Etón For the calm of a sailboat, the curves of a bike trail, the midst of a hurricane, for baseball fans tuning into a game, a bevy of kids camping in the backyard. For everyday adventure, Etón corporation is there to keep you connected, empowered and informed all year round, 365 days a year. Sleek and portable MICROLINK FR160 helps you define your adventure

The best feedback from customers 147 of 148 people found this review helpful. Emergency radio quality and cheap high by Mark Fellows this radio is a great small investment. It says everything it should. In a crank 60 seconds, I have hours of play. I came over the radio is completely dead to leave the light on and the radio playing in the middle of the column. I left the radio and play with the lights on for at least an hour before it was cut. Then he put it in the sun and let it charge the solar charger for about four hours and then turned on the radio and let the game just about an hour and then did not complete the experiment. I am very pleased with this radio. 60 seconds times the game starts is very reasonable. Let it load in the sun, and has hours of play are very reasonable. I have other brands that were previously the crankshaft 50-10 and get about 10 minutes. 134 of 138 customers this review helpful Very good product for what it is to get feedback from Amazon, I designed read many reviews on this product and have re concerns: comments from people - the quality, the lack of a PSU / C, the time / experiment, a cell phone, a USB charger that is unnecessary if there is no electricity, etc. But I decided to buy a recharge, just because I have a young family and it is my responsibility [sip], at least minimally prepared. You have to admit that these storms in recent years (not to tornadoes, earthquakes, fires and other disasters that occur all the time to call it) show that aid can take days or weeks to arrive. A long time, if you remember the lights, ATM machines, radios, etc., do not work when bad things happen. So I pulled the trigger w / low expectations and I'm glad I did. This is FR-160 is ideal for their purpose: they offer a basic lighting and communications (read: radio / weather) in an emergency. The quality was shockingly good for only $ 30 They are small - pretend your hand in a glove and pull your thumb ... about the size. They are not intended to provide music at a party, so do not expect the amazing sound quality. They are not designed, at sea, your boat is just like radio used to be. Do not drop off a cliff and expect it to be as good as new. They are designed to provide a compact combination radio / flashlight that could be vital if you ever need. Stay safe ... 93 of 97 people found the following review helpful. DO NOT use it to charge your iPhone! By JeffZman ABSOLUTELY NOT WITH THIS iPhone FREE! I have a 3G 32GB, which I bought in February. I purchased the Eton FR160 MicroLink for a Cub Scout campout celebrating 100 years of scouting. We were camping in a farm field without access to electricity. If I can be free to use it for my iPhone, it FRIED IT! I mean, no phone, any loss of data, completely black screen. Apple Store tried following a hard reset and could not even get to switch Thank God that the phone is still under warranty! Apple gave me a new phone, but I had to reload everything! A huge time commitment and pain. Technical Support Eton my iPhone was ready to replace and very helpful. She insisted me to use it to charge your iPhone! All other features are great weather and tape works well. I would love for that reason alone. JeffZman See all 194 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment