Saturday, October 1, 2011

ETON Mini GM400 Super Compact AM/FM Shortwave Radio with Digital Display

Super Compact AM/FM Shortwave Radio with Digital Display

Amazon Sales Rank: #3160 in Consumer Electronics Size: One Size Color: Black Brand: Grundig Model: GM400 Dimensions: 4.33" h x 2.75" w x .47" l, .40 pounds AM/FM-stereo and Shortwave bands Analog tuner, with digital display Digital display shows frequency, time, sleep time and symbols for sleep timer Telescopic antenna for FM and SW reception Internal ferrite bar antenna for AM reception Power source: 2 AAA batteries (not included) Weight: 3.2 oz. and 91 g Accessories: owner¿s manual, warranty card Specifications subject to change. Dimensions: 2.75" x 4.33" x .472" and 70 x 110 x 12 mm (W x H x D)

Client more useful on 57 of 59 people found this review helpful. VS Nice little radio, I just received my M400 and these are my first impressions. The radio is very thin and a bit 'wider than previous models Grundig (100 and 300), which makes it an ideal companion pocket. Advantages: - great reception SW (tied with Grundig G1000, for example) - a good AM reception / selectivity (do not bleed too strong stations adjacent frequencies) - solid feel. Less non-slip plastic: - mirror images of some powerful FM stations on the SW (not a huge problem, though) - FM is strange - without the antenna extended the strongest stations feel, but if you extend the antenna to a thumb, which overload the receiver so that I could listen to some of the lowest stations in my area (such as 90.3 or 91.1). - Touch a unit under the LCD panel changes the settings for a couple of kHz, so I learned to keep a little 'low to avoid a train comes. Total Update is not a bad buy for $ 30 (after 1 week): I basically gave up on the FM band on the radio - it's virtually useless, as it fares far worse that anything I have. There is no way for me to change the first 4-stars but I give it 3 stars based on this fact, 35 of 36 people found the following review helpful. It's better for her! Reviewed by Clarence Miracle II is a star! I've used the radio for a while. Please buy something else. It makes me crazy. driving is getting worse, and I swayed on the radio every 15 minutes or so. Buy Sangean Kaito KA11 or. I now have this radio in a drawer. I give it away at some point. I bought these to wear to play baseball, and it fits securely into a pocket well. The little speaker is a nice job, Talk Radio is acceptable and a ball game sounds OK as long as you are in a quiet place at the hearing. It's not great, but for this size of radio, it is very acceptable. FM reception seems very good, spotty at best AM and SW, I is not enough, so know that I do not say a word was to know a good bass boost option and a lock on the vote (over J 'in a return moment). Now, when I said that the positive things I can switch to this radio to address the gaps. The volume control is not so, if you place it in your pocket or case provided the volume up to 11 and can be held either as an idiot or bleed your ears jump. Seriously volume control is turned slightly so that it reaches zero in the removal of the case and all the way up when inserted into the housing. The radio-excesses, and I mean a lot. You can tune an AM station and a high just watching the digital adjustment up or down. Also, like any other font, if you keep the wrong place it will surely move your set point. I would not recommend this radio to a friend. It has some good points, but the negatives really have thought this radio in exchange, but by the time they pay to send back to Amazon, not worth it. Sangean makes a good pocket radio AM / FM radio with a speaker .... try this first. It is more expensive, but tend to get what you pay for. Another option is CCrane SWP. I gotta ask comes from a country. It's not perfect but it is a much better product. 13 of 13 people found this review helpful. I am very poor, everything else makes a good radio Heinz Hammerling Updated 30/07/10: After I bought two of these radios with good friends, the next two editions were even better than the FM in the first place! The LCD screen is excellent! The AM reception for the last of three rays is so sad that 45 miles from New York is not an AM station that will collect this with the "volume adjustment" to "very high". Note, in New York and around the city, AM is good. SW in the last two is extraordinary, but still difficult to adapt ----- FM: EXCELLENT, sensitive, stable, good stereo headphones. Note,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment